LIKES.

6.12.10

04.12.2010

*Someone had view my bloggie !! So me dont want write many xD


Well , start the story .


= 4th december 2010 =




My hand most white , as white as Snow White . Ngekk ~~~~
Bla bla bla ... lazy write =,=
I feel that I very brave , you all agree or not ? But gave their said sot , wthell ? XD




Ignore me please . Freaking ugly !!!  


At night ,
Lily , xiiaobian with me went to carman house overnight    *TEE-HEE
We SUPER crazy in midnight . We did some things , make me damn sober and make us keep laughed
Lily said : 人在做,天在看 
LOL , dont forget we 4 did it that things ! :D    This was a secret , dont say out please .








Seeeee !!! Near carman many ,  became as crazy =,=



没有评论:

发表评论

SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.